What you need to know
Ironbeam is pleased to now be offering Sierra Chart’s Teton Futures Order Routing Service. The Teton Futures Order Routing service is a high-quality order routing service for users of the Sierra Chart trading platform. The Teton Futures Order Routing removes the need for a third-party data provider to connect your Sierra Chart user to your Ironbeam trading account.
Info from Sierra Chart…
- Orders are routed direct to the exchange with high reliability and low latency, typically in under 500 microseconds.
- Market data is provided directly by the Sierra Chart Denali Exchange Data Feed.
- Support exchanges are CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX, and FairX.
- EUREX is to be added at a later date.
- Options trading is not currently supported.
What is Included…
- Streaming Real-Time Data: Provided by Denali/Sierra Chart
- Historical Daily & Intraday Data: Provided by Denali/Sierra Chart
- Historical BidVolume and AskVolume
- Live & Simulated Trading Services
- Order Types Supported: All except Market if Touched.
- Iceberg Orders Supported: Yes.
- Server Managed OCO (Order Cancels Other).
- Automated Trading
- 2 years of order fill history.
DISCLAIMER: There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures and options products. Losses in excess of your initial investment may occur. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Please contact your account representative with concerns or questions.