CME Group Event Contracts are a type of daily expiring futures product that enables traders to speculate on daily price movements in a variety of benchmark markets, including Equity Indexes, Energy, Metals, and Foreign Currency futures. These contracts are traded in $20 increments and provide traders with a way to express their views on market direction while limiting their risk to the amount of the trade.
What are Event Contracts?
Was this article helpful?
- How do I calculate the implied probability of an Event Contract?
- Where can I see current prices for Event Contracts?
- Are there multiple price levels available for each contract?
- What determines whether you win or lose?
- How does trading Event Contracts work?
- What Event Contracts are available to trade?