Yes, it is. You do not need to run the app in Rosetta mode. It works natively with all Mac and iOS operating systems.
Is the Ironbeam trading platform native to Mac M1 and M2 processors?
Was this article helpful?
- Which version of the Ironbeam platform is best?
- Does the Ironbeam trading platform have the Ultimate Oscillator indicator?
- Does the Ironbeam trading platform have the Awesome Oscillator indicator?
- Where can I view monthly statements?
- Does Ironbeam offer one-click trading?
- Does the Ironbeam platform support server-side order management?