When your new account is opened, you’ll receive an email with your new account information. There is a link provided to submit a setup form for the platform of your choice. There is a $500 account balance minimum in order to have the setup processed. You will receive connection credentials from us once the setup is completed.
How do I connect my account to a third-party trading platform?
Was this article helpful?
- I am getting “No account assigned” error on Sierra Charts, how can I fix this?
- I am getting “Requesting trade accounts from server” error on Sierra Charts, how can I fix this?
- Which version of the Ironbeam platform is best?
- Does the Ironbeam trading platform have the Ultimate Oscillator indicator?
- Does the Ironbeam trading platform have the Awesome Oscillator indicator?
- Do you support trailing stops on the TradingView platform?