An Award Winning, Unique & Innovative Order Flow and Trade Execution Platform
Daytradr Trading Platform
Designed specifically for day traders of futures and exchange traded spreads, the daytradr platform is a robust stand-alone multi-threaded trading platform that connects to Ironbeam via Rithmic and CQG. Daytradr contains all the features from the popular plug-in and IQFeed. Daytradr contains all the features from the popular plug-in from Jigsaw (used by over 4,500 traders) and much more, to deliver a fantastic futures trading experience.
Jigsaw’s award winning tools can integrate to your existing trading platform. The Jigsaw Platform Bridge allows Daytradr to connect directly with the MetaTrader 5 platform as well as MultiCharts.NET and MultiCharts.NET SE.
Jigsaw “LTF” Charts
Jigsaws “LTF” Charts is an innovative full charting package made to work “out of the box” with minimum need for user settings or complex setup. Jigsaw added traditional charts to their Order Flow package in response to tightening of regulations by the CME that sees your data fees increase dramatically if you connect from 3 or more apps. This is a charting tool for traders, it is not meant to be a huge and complex tool with thousands of options per chart and indicator.
Learning to trade or learning a new strategy is problematic on most trade platforms. Unless you are trading live, with real money – you’ll never know how realistic the results are. That’s because most platforms take an optimistic view on the prices you’d be filled at. Jigsaw daytradr is different – it is developed to give you more realistic fills on Limit Orders and realistic slippage on Market and Stop Orders.
Depth & Sales (Depth of Market)
The Depth & Sales is Jigsaw’s interpretation of the Depth of Market (DOM). A tool that is the cornerstone of the proprietary trader’s decision making process. It is here we see the interaction between passive traders (limit orders) and active traders (market orders).
The Depth & Sales shows:
- The impact of trades hitting the market
- Where traders are getting stuck
- Likely location of stop orders/where traders are positioned
- Where traders are pulling(cancelling) their orders, to avoid a move
- Where traders are stacking (iceberging) and front-running the market in anticipation of the market holding
- Balance of trade/momentum
- Alert column for pre-market notes
- Integration to JS Services Desktop
- Order Queue Position
- Trade P&L Per Price
The Auction Vista – Order Flow History
Auction Vista gives a detailed view of both real time and historical order flow. An extremely accurate ‘self tuning’ view with very few settings required to get the most from it.
- Market Depth visualization – the shaded background contains lighter areas show us where liquidity exists. This is not a guarantee of the market holding but a heads up that other traders are interested in that area. As price approaches, we look for front running by other trader or for the liquidity to be pulled out of the way.
- Large Trade Circles – our proprietary algorithm, reveals areas of high volume that trade at a level over time. Time and time again, these circles pinpoint key areas such as the end of a volume blow off, iceberg orders and market turning points.
- Trade From Chart – Manage your trades directly from the chart.
- Price Delta Chart, Cumulative Delta, Volume Delta Bars, Depth Histogram and Flip Charts make this the most complete Order Flow chart on the market.