TradingView is an advanced financial visualization platform with the ease of use of a modern website. Whether you are looking at basic price charts or plotting complex spread symbols with overlaid ratios, TradingView has the tools and data you need.
Thanks to the latest HTML5 technology and cloud-based setup, TradingView’s charts will work on ANY modern browser and OS. TradingView works on any modern device, such as iPads, iPhones, and Android/Windows/Linux phones, tablets and computers.
The cloud servers do all the heavy lifting – you no longer need to buy an expensive trading computer to get top-notch charting and data. You’ll always have access to latest market news, favorite charts and chat with other members wherever you are.
- Regular & Advanced Chart Types
- TradingView has regular and advanced chart types, each one helps analyze the market at a different angle. A Candlestick chart will show you how price moved within a certain time period (i.e. a minute, or day), and Renko charts will show if the trend is up or down.
- Advanced Price Scaling
- When you are ready to get technical, the charts let you set the price scales to match your type of analysis. There are linear, percent and log axes for drastic price movements. You can use two separate price scales at the same time: one for indicators and one for price movements.
- Right-click on the price scale to see possible options: change scaling type, enable auto-scaling or show another price scale. Right-clicking on indicators lets you choose which scale to use, so several data series with different scaling can co-exist in one chart. You can also drag price and time scales to increase or decrease compression.
- Pine script allows you to create and share your own custom studies and signals. TradingView comes with over a hundred pre-built studies for an in-depth market analysis, covering the most popular trading concepts and indicators. A key advantage of Pine script is that any study’s code can easily be modified. Nearly any custom indicator can also be created from scratch.