CQG Desktop, is a market data and electronic trading application for traders who do not require technical analysis tools. Traders can take advantage of this powerful application to view market activity, place orders, and track orders/positions.
- Order Ticket or DOMTrader
- The Order Ticket is a DOMTrader® and order manager all in one. Its depth-of-market (DOM) view provides buy/sell buttons and a set of order management windows. Up to ten buttons are available, depending on your preferences.
- Quote Board or Quote Spreadsheet
- From the standard spreadsheet format to the look of big boards at the exchanges, CQG gives traders a number of ways to view the data streaming to CQG. It’s easy to move from one format to another and to incorporate many different components of the data: open, high, low, last, net change, percent change, volume, time of trade, and dozens of other values.
Orders and Reports window
- The Orders and Reports window shows important account details including account summary, parked orders, cancelled orders, purchases, exceptions, sales, filled orders, working orders, and open positions.